Sunday, January 31, 2010

5 Star College

Yesterday, I received my Master's Degree in Scouting by completing my second year attending
5 Star University in Delafield, WI.

5 Star University is a one day training session that will give you additional training for scouters, (specifically designed for Commissioners) and adult volunteers within the BSA program.
The event is set up with (7) 45 minute classes and a lecture/lunch included in the day's activities.
You receive you B.S. degree upon completing your first 7 classes and should you complete the next 7 classes the following yr., you will received your Master's degree in Scouting.
Doctorate degrees are available through additional course work and a thesis or project is required for your Doctorate's degree.
I had the pleasure in seeing my wife receive her Bachelor's Degree as well as two of my good friends receive their Master's Degree as well.
For leaders that wish to provide a quality program and gain further insight and information about the Boy Scouts of America program; I would encourage all to attend the 2011 5 Star University next January.
You will be glad that you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment