Wednesday, November 18, 2009

When Life Gives you Lemons...

Recently, having had a few set backs in my life, I have found that being in a strong circle of friends can and will help one re-orient his compass in life and that everything can and does happen for a reason.
I was beginning to show some classic signs of burn out and my scouting fire is now rekindled thanks to meeting a couple of new energetic scouters that have the same passion and drive that I had and now have again.
Old events are taking on new life and with new leadership which will prove to be better for all scouts and scouters (in spite of the calendar year where everything goes dormant for the winter, spring has come early for a few in the early planning stages of a new "old" event).
Now if you excuse me I am going to enjoy a new glass of freshly squeezed lemonade from the lemons I received from my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment