I have heard them all and mostly while at work.
Thanksgiving is right aroud the corner and I thought that this would be a great time for me to tell you what I am thankful for:
- My Family and friends that are close to me.
- The Freedoms that I enjoy which were paid for by those serving in the military and by our ancestors that helped pave the way for an easier life.
- The BSA (Boy Scouts of America) and all of my scouting brothers and sisters throughout the world.
- My health.
- Being able to work.
- Having a home.
- The readers of this blog post and the listeners of Scouting Radio.
- Being able to write scouting articles for "The Examiner."
- Bad weather (which reminds me to appreciate the good weather days).
Just ask the Koreans now shooting at each other.
This is a time for us to come together and be thankful for what we have.
A time for sharing and caring.
A time for peace.